Today, Saturday February 20 is National Love your Pet Day. In honor of our lovable pets, here are 10 ways you can spoil your pet:
- Pet massage: Take your dog to a pet salon for a massage or learn to do one yourself.
- Glamorous collar: Pet jewelry of all kinds are now available. If you have $150,000 to spare why not a diamond collar?
- Doggie dinner: Prepare a gourmet dog friendly dinner.
- Doggie date: Find a play date for your dog. Who knows, you may find a new friend as well.
- Spa package: Indulge your dog with a bath, style and foot rub.
- New bed: The only question is queen size or king size.
- A long walk: Go for a long walk. It’s good exercise for you both.
- Doggie daycare: Bring your dog to a doggie daycare for some playtime fun.
- Go for a swim: Take your dog for a walk by the water or find a pool that hosts a dog swim like this one in Colorado.
- Dog treats: Lots of Distinctive Dog treats!
Distinctive Dog is no longer accepting orders on this site. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may be able to find these products on Amazon. Dismiss